Essential oils not only smell incredible, but they’re also very therapeutic to the mind, body, and soul. There’s nothing like adding these aromatic products into a bath to see what kinds of wonders fill in the air. This is why we strongly urge everyone to take some time off their week to treat themselves to a bath or a spa day. Why? One, because we think we’re all deserving of it. Two, why not?! Having said that, we want to go over some uses of essential oils.
See also: Galactic-Like Bath Bombs
See also: How to Create a Home Spa Experience
Essential Oils Are Useful!
- Enlightenment – You can use them for meditation while reading to increase your spiritual balance and enlightenment.
- Shower scums be gone! You can naturally get rid of mold and scum in the shower by using just five drops of eucalyptus oil, five drops of tea tree oil, and a splash of water.
- Eliminate kitchen odor – Use cinnamon, cloves, and any citrus essential oil in a simmering pan of water to remove that kitchen odors!
- Laundry essential – Are you getting frustrated by your laundry’s smell? Add about 15 drops of your favorite scent and you’re on your way to having a freshly clean laundry.
- Carpet cleaner – Our carpets should always be clean, but sometimes they can’t seem to be. Use a mix of 30 drops of tea tree oil with Borax for an incredible carpet powder to eliminate the stink.
- Yummy cake – Love that smell of freshly made dessert? Why not add lavender to it?! Take coconut flour, organic eggs, honey, and a lavender essential oil and bake this at 350 degrees F. You’ll be in love with how delicious it turns out.
- Fridge purifier – Are you tired of your fridge smelling… Well, not-so-fresh? Purify it with essential oils.
- Anxiety reducer – It’s been proven the lavender essential oils has the capability to reduce stress. The next time you take a bath, add a few drops of this in the water and soothe yourself to relaxation.